Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Monday 26 June 2017

My Anthology Cover & Name

The first anthology by ME is cruising stylishly towards completion. I am pleased to announce the title of this collection of comic strips will be... KILLER BYTES. Here's a sneak preview of the cover (work in progress)



With my fondness for horror and my association with Hallowscream I'd always assumed by first comic book would be a horror anthology, which I'd been planning on naming Terror Bytes. It turns out that what I have written is a mix of horror, sci-fi, historical and comedy stories! Terror didn't quite sum it up but I think Killer I can get away with. I almost went for Killa Bytes but I'm far to nerdy to get away with a title as street as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment