Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Sunday 2 April 2017

The most evil of all vampires


My latest post on Reddit has had an awesome response and is currently top of Reddit's comics section. Only my fourth strip posted so I'm delighted to have smashed it with this one.


UPDATE: Well, it’s 24 hours since I posted this on Reddit and it looks like the strip has finally peaked at a staggering 14,300 Upvotes. It’s just starting to slip off the top spot on Reddit’s r/comics section which it had dominated all day long. The score is aggregated against down votes as well, so I know that there’s been plenty more ‘likes’ given to the strip as there will have been tons of people who Downvoted it as well. All hail the power of the C-bomb.


I may as well retire my pens and pencils as I seriously doubt I’ll ever create another strip that’ll receive such a positive response.

No comments:

Post a Comment