Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Peril in the Park

At last! I've finally completed the story I've been promising to finish for several weeks. So, without further ado, I'm delighted to present to you...Peril in the Park.






Pretty pleased with the results although I'll probably still do some tweaking to make sure the colour balance is a bit better. I'm glad to finally get this monkey off my back as it's taken ages to complete the full process of art and writing. Usually I'm lucky enough to get a proper artist to draw my strips. Going solo was incredibly time consuming.

With this story done (which I'll be submitting to this year's Hallowscream) I can crack on with some other stories. I've learned loads doing this and I hope I can improve my comic creating speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment