Subscribe to my mailing list for updates on future projects

Wednesday 7 August 2013

What's the point?

The purpose of this blog is to keep a record of comic related activities I am involved in. I'll be updating this page with strips, scripts, artwork and info relating to any and all comic mischief I get up to.

If I had to categorize myself in the comics world then I would be under the banner of Editor/Writer. However, I'm dabbling in the fine art of comic colouring and getting better and better and lettering. You could call me a jack(ass) of all trades - except for art.

I'm not really an artist, yet I'm not terrible at art - just not very good. I can clearly see the images I am after in my head but when it comes to translating them onto paper something goes horribly wrong. I do plan to get better but I know I'll never be good enough to comfortably draw a comic strip I would be proud of.

I'll be starting by uploading some old strips, in chronological order. Hopefully this will help show the progression I've made as a writer.


No comments:

Post a Comment